Saturday, November 22, 2008

Today, tomorrow, next week, next year

I'm posting because I just can't get into the book I'm currently reading; Richelle Mead, Shadow Kiss. It's not your fault Richelle, I'm at work and it's noisy (surprizingly), and I can't focus.

Anywho, I really should be calling people for shelf holds, but I'm just lazy and want to sit here and go on the computer and talk to Stefan. (HEY!!!!!!!! I know you're reading! Don't deny it!)

Yesterday, I can honestly say was the laziest day of my life. I got up around 11:30 am (yes, I missed school because I didn't get to bed until 4 am.), and then I just watched movies, and looked at Twilight reviews for the rest of the day.

In case you were wondering, I watched 21, and Leatherheads (with sigh, George Clooney). They were pretty good. Nothing epic...but good nonetheless.

I'm planning on watching What Happens In Vegas (yeah I didn't watch it the other day). That should be good. My hermano told me it sucked, but what does he know?? I like basically anything. I'm easy to please I guess you could say.

I think I'm going to go to lunch now. Hunger's kicking in.

-dana-

No comments: