Sunday, November 9, 2008

Depressing

I went shopping today, armed with a $50 gift card to Target (thanks again Holland!) and came home with a new super red purse (love it!) and a little something we don't like to call, depression.

I 'tried' on clothes, and nothing looked good. I was SO mad when i got home, that i ran downstairs and worked out for an hour. I feel like crap (well now i don't cause i just got home from a 30 min walk) about myself. I don't feel 100% and i should.

I have been eating good though. Except for some pop and a little bag of Famous Amos cookies....oh and some of a cinnabun.

But still, the point is, i want to feel better about myself, and that can't be accomplished with me sitting around all day, eating cookies, and drinking pop.

I vow to eat better, work out regularly, and try to gain more confidence in myself.

-dana-

ps. it is freakin' cold out. it's rainy and freezing. like i said, i just got home from a walk, and i thought my ears were going to fall off. Really, really.

No comments: