Friday, November 7, 2008

I don't even know

I don't know what to blog about today.

Maybe i'll just blog whatever comes to mind.

....

I don't even know.

Maybe i'll talk about the book(s) that I am reading at the moment. Yeah, I know it's terrible, but i'm currently in the process of reading 3 books. They're good ones though....

I'm reading Glass Houses by Rachel Caine (i think), Fancyfree and Footloose (i think that's what it's called by some author i don't remember either), and a Charmed book by some author. Hah...wow, I have a crappy memory.

I read one during school, the other during work, and i actually haven't cracked open the other for weeks. I put it in my living room a while ago, and now there's a nice coating of dust on the cover. That's probably not a good sign. I hate starting books and never finishing them though. It makes me feel, like, not a failure, but i don't know..incomplete?? I'll NEVER know what happend in the end unless i start reading it again later.

For instance, for the book club at school, we had to read Jodi Picoult My Sister's Keeper, and i felt soooo bad because i just COULD NOT for the life of me get into the book and read it..(sorry Jodi!). Realistic fiction about a girl with lukemia just isn't my kind of reading. Anways, i couldn't finish the book, so i ended up skipping to the last few chapters (or pages cause the chapters were really short) and the end was so sad and horrible.

So yes, i hate not finishing books, because i'll probably miss something really good in the end.

Quick change of subject, the Piston's are playing tonight. I think against the Denver Nuggets.

I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY TRADED BILLUPS AND MCDYESS FOR ALLEN IVERSON. I'm sorry, but A.I. is a little drama queen; always falling all over the court, trying to draw fouls. It's rediculous. But i better start liking him because he's here to stay for a while.

I just won't be happy about it........

Well games starting!!

:)

-dana-


ps. CONGRATS ALMOST PRESIDENT OBAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: