Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Procrastination

Procrastination is a very addictive, horrible thing.

I'm sitting on my laptop, thinking, 'I definitely should be doing Pre-Calc right now and studying so I don't fail my test tomorrow.'

I really should. But, lets see, it's 6 o'clock now...I'm going to be eating dinner in approximately 15 minutes, I will eat for approximately 15 minutes; that gets me to 6:30. Then I will jump in the shower, for approximately 10 minutes or less (I can take a fast shower), which brings me to 6:40 (give or take a few minutes).

SO which brings me to about 1 hour and 20 minutes to study pre-calc, AND have enough time to watch a movie, preferably What Happens In Vegas for 2 hours and then, in bed by 10:20, 10:30.

I have time, right??

Hopefully.....

-dana-

ps. TWILIGHT....2.......days!

No comments: