Thursday, November 20, 2008

My Review

I'm sure you're all dying to hear my review of the largely anticipated movie: Twilight.

I would give Twilight 3 out of 5 stars. I'm in the middle with this movie. I know everyone has preconceived ideas on how the movie should have been...blah blah blah, but I mean, I did like it.

I do think, however that the directors/producers and whatnot did a great portrayal of the romance between Bella and Edward.

A lot of the parts we're very funny. Little comments that Edward made; funny, cute, sweet.

Although, I just could not get past the facial expressions of some of the actors (cough Robert Pattinson cough) did. Wait. Who said that??

I found my self laughing at some of the most serious parts of the movie. "Omg, Holland. Did you just see his face???"

Don't get me wrong. Robert Pattinson is beautiful. A lot of the moments of him and Bella together made me jealous of course.

The facial expressions just didn't work for me.

And to tell the truth, at one point I was thinking..."Umm...I'm kinda bored." (and I felt bad thinking that because I had been waiting a long time to see it...I shouldn't have been bored!!!)

At the end of the movie, there was clapping..but it wasn't the hooting and hollering that I expected and heard at the beginning of the movie. Everyone just got up and

All in all, I thought it was pretty good. Everyone again, has their own ideas of what the movie should have been like because each and everyone of us imagines books in different ways. Edward in my mind didn't do so many facial expressions...idk.

Anyways, those are my thoughts, not yours.

I do recommend seeing it though. It's got romance, adventure, mystery. A great combo.

-dana-

No comments: